Happy thanksgiving, y’all. Today is usually a busy day full of cooking and catching up with the family, but I wanted to take a few moments to share the final post for November’s Thankful Thursday Linkups.
(Random) things I’m thankful for today:
- Safe travels. Over the past several years I’ve made quite a few trips, and despite some set backs, they’ve always ended wonderfully.
- Good health. This past summer I had a bit of a scare, but it was easy to treat. It made me realize how blessed I am to have good health.
- Dreams. Life wouldn’t be worth living without them, and it’s amazing to see how they change as you grow.
- People. I used to push my loved ones away, but I’ve learned that relationships are more important that goals or plans.
- Hard things. Life isn’t always easy, but painful moments and tough circumstance are also times of finding yourself and growing.
Now here is a list of all the lovely bloggers who participated along with links to their gratitude posts/blogs:
Sarah at These Ordinary Graces
Jen at Pierced Wonderings
Naomi at Naomi and Books
Emily at Emily Humpherys
Sam at Samanthability
Tiana at Power Couple Life
Take some time to drop by and visit them!
What are you thankful for today?