Today I want to kick of week three of Thankful Thursday by thanking everyone who dropped by to share in the celebration of my one year blogiversary. If you missed it, you can find the post here.
Also, if this is your first Thankful Thursday, welcome! I decided to host this link up in an attempt to encourage an attitude of appreciation as we approach the Thanksgiving holiday. Feel free to join in with a Thankful Thursday post of your own and link back in the comments.
(Random) things I’m thankful for this week:
- 1. This little space. Over the few months, this blog has come to mean so much to me. I’m so thankful I can escape here when I need a break from homework or when my creativity needs an outlet.
- Unplanned phone calls with my best friend. A hectic schedule and different time zones make talking to each other hard, so I’m happy to have even a short chat.
- Blanket scarves. I can wear a fashionable piece of clothing to class and convert it into a warm shawl when I’m at work. It’s quite the versatile piece, and I’m very thankful they exist.
- Fountain pens. Do I need to explain? They’re perfect, and my thoughts seem to flow better when I’m writing with my favorite pens.
- My planner. I could not function without it. Honestly, I really couldn’t. It’s more than a planner–it’s practically a therapy session. If you don’t believe me, here’s my post about Five Confessions of a Planner Addict.
- Cloudy weather and crisp mornings. These simple things are what make life so wonderful, especially when I’m up early for academic meetings. It’s such a beautiful reminder that despite all the bad things that happen in our world, there are lovely things, too.What about you? What are you thankful for this week? Make sure to share in the comments.